WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kenyanluv - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kenyanluv > Topics

Subject: Size matters!!
Replies: 14 Views: 2523

maynah 23.09.08 - 11:19am
Join and offer your views. Is it the size,shape,styles/stunts that'd make women go crazy when in bed? *

walter11 9.10.08 - 03:05pm
idea.GIFhmm now let me see,it's got to be the money. *

2jelly 29.01.09 - 05:29am
Its how u handle ha that matas *

paullaz 30.01.09 - 06:26am
darn right i wouldnt njoy layin a skiny gurl gotta hv sam heat! *

muuz 6.02.09 - 01:50am
sleep.GIF lol it does not matter wot length of d rode u r parking. Colour, stunt or shape doesnt mata. 99% of 2day's galz dont care abt these. WOT THEY AR INTERESTED IN is ur WALLET!! And how generous u ar 2 her pals too. D moment u hook up wit ha, make sure u open an AIRTIME ACCOUNT 4 her phone, coz d first ting yul hea frm ha is: WOIYE SI UNIZAMBAZIE? D moment u do it, bro, u ar hooked n d only ting dat can save u is INSTANT FLIGHT! Pmpl *

zack1k 8.02.09 - 11:49pm
If it does or doesnt the bchicks r to tel us but nowadays chicks r independent n i like it bt let me try my 6 on you baby wld u like it inbox me *

paullaz 24.02.09 - 04:35pm
99%of al in dependent chicks r lesboz so warrrt!!ratio is peakin at 1:8 so ka hajiskii akwende wako kibao ha ha ha he he *

maynah 5.05.09 - 01:08pm
Now thats a gentlemans point of view kenyan women speak out when its just 2 late *

olesiare 6.06.09 - 12:45pm
I wud ave said smting bt i think all tha facts about our kenyan sistas have bin laid on da table. Lol. Nw lets c wat ya gotta say ladies laugh.GIF *

walter11 18.06.09 - 10:57am
If you ain't got the money, then you ain't got a d**k,but if you got the money, then your in business. Thats the rule out their.You ain't nothing without the cash. If your a poor guy, might as well die.goin2heaven.GIFIt to bad. Where is the love, where is it gone? This world is for the rich man. The poor guys are just about all gone.gone.GIFWhat a world we live in. *

mjully 31.08.09 - 05:50pm
all dat is material passes so fast,wen their beuty fades dats wen they wish they had d loving guy.to all ladies many wud lyk 2 drive in posh cars but b wid d one hu will walk wid u wen that car breaks. *

walter11 7.09.09 - 06:00pm
twilight.GIF Only those with the cash have it all, they are the one's with the bright future they gotta wear shades, and have more than one woman, since they don't mind so long as the cash keeps caming their way. *

mr.eko 8.10.09 - 08:40pm
Size doesnt matta na haitawai. its always d techniq dat counts *

mothongo 6.12.09 - 10:29pm
ya nini uwe na mboro ndefu na unaingiza quarter...mines seven inches and its a problem getting it all in without kuambiwa ouch...I need me a fat b***h!! *

everom 11.12.10 - 11:55am
blve u me the size n how what u do with it matters! how u u feel making love toa guiy with 3 inches d*ck? or who goes off after 2 mins?? *

* Kenyanluv Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kenyanluv

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search