WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kenyanluv - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kenyanluv > Topics

Subject: To kenyan ladies.
Replies: 4 Views: 1549

walter11 18.06.09 - 08:24pm
If you want a man in your life, start out with wisdom. Probably by now, you find most of the guys you have dated as dogs. Why? Cause you missed the door that leads you to his heart. Most guys out their are good guys. Make the mistake of walking up to one and show him that all your eyes can see is his cash, and your in trouble. You will be no different then the dog he has at home, which when he throws a bone at it, it runs to get it. In his mind, so do you when he throws his cash at you. Blessed is the woman who brings tears of joy to her man, cause she can only do that if she is in the world inside him having found the right door in.wona know where that door is? I will tell you. Its in his ears. Its only what he hears as words from your heart that will lead you to his. If you really really love him, then have no dought he will for sure see it in your eyes, and feel it everytime he holds you and makes love to you.Men do cry, but its most often as a result of what a woman can do once she is inside him. *

walter11 18.06.09 - 08:48pm
Is their a man upon the face of the whole world that was born rich that it should be the only thing that matters to most women out their? Take heed, love is a gift to those who have the eyes that can see it and ears that hear it. Love is for all, both poor or rich. Have you ever seen those big earth movers or bulldozers. If your a woman, then your the driver, and your man is that big earthmover or bulldozer. By he's strenth you can move mountains, by he's strenth, you can fly.You are the owner of his body which you came from. Remember what God did? Their is a reason why he did that, and it can only be that you are a very very special person. I am as a ghost here, but i live you this words hoping that you will remember me upon the day you find your true love and that what i have sold out here will be your treasure. I seek nothing else other then to have you smile and be happy always. *

walter11 18.06.09 - 09:20pm
Just remember one thing, only a woman with wisdom will know upon the first day she walks through the front door of his house, that she has just enterd the house she came from. A place she already has been in, upon the day she told him she loves him. I love you are the sweetest words to a man's ears, and if he could, he would move mountains for you, he would do anything to see you look him in the eyes and say those words. He's wealth will no more be of any value as compaired to your love. Ain't nothing he can do with it that would make him feel the way you make him feel inside. A king is not a king without a queen, nither can their be love without a heart. Many have sinned, many have erred, even perished for the sack of the love of a woman. Nothing is greater than being a woman. A man is not a man without his heart which is no dought what you are as a woman. If you are a woman, may it be well with you. *

walter11 18.06.09 - 09:43pm
farewell.GIF *

paullaz 14.05.11 - 09:51am
thats sum real deep s**t ryt there *

* Kenyanluv Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kenyanluv

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits